Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 August 2011

A life of crime.

Now I am on a gap year I need to think of projects to keep me occupied, such as;
1) How to pick a lock - demonstrated in the trailer for possibly the most ridiculous and non sensical looking film ever; 'Fright Night'
2) How to hot wire a car *cough* I mean jump start
3) How to deal a pack of cards
4) How to work slot machines
5) How to play poker
6) How to play ( I say play, I think I mean work) accumulators
7) How to put search engine optimisation to good use.

Admittedly, on the surface it may seem that I am using my gap year to become a petty thief and/or gambling addict. You would be wrong, I am just trying to be cool and make money. Essentially what criminals do I suppose...
Until they get caught course, that's not cool, neither is stealing things or breaking and entering. Braking and entering isn't great either. Luckily I braked just in time to stop my car going into my lounge. I merely scratched the bay window.

No comments:

Post a Comment