Search This Blog

Sunday 21 August 2011

Day 1 of not going to university.

1) So far I have not had left over Chinese for breakfast, no doubt a step in the right direction.
2) I plan on getting dressed today, well, I at least "plan" on getting dressed today.
3) I'm supposed to be going out for lunch with my extended family today, which puts me in a difficult situation because i'm bound to be difficult. If they say "well done" I will reply with something along the lines of 'nothing was done well,' and if they they say nothing I will be able to feel their commiserations piercing my soul as travel from their eyes to mine. If they say hard luck I will have to explain that I am gutted about my grades, not that fact I didn't get into medicine, which will then require the further explanation of 'well if i'm being honest I don't know why I applied for it in the first place,' and then my parents will sit there and zone out whilst all the money they wasted on UKCAT, chemistry, biology and interview tuition dances around their heads in the form of pound signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment